Submissions: How to get your book reviewed
Windy City Reviews is happy to review traditional, indie, or self published books in print and eBook formats. The writer and work must be affiliated with Chicago. While membership in Chicago Writers Association is not required, why not take advantage of all the great benefits, all for only $25. Go to www.chicagowrites.org/membership/ for more information.
We have a team of reviewers with interests in different genres. Please refer to Our Reviewers page to select three reviewers who best fit your work.
To be considered for a book review, please prepare a query, per the format below, and send it to our Review Coordinator, Dan Burns, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Query Format:
- Author name:
- Email address:
- Book Title:
- Word count:
- Traditional or independent publisher name:
- Professional editor of the book. Please provide editor’s name and contact information (website, Facebook, or LinkedIn). We do not review books that have not been professionally edited.
- Book release date:
- Synopsis of the story (200 word max):
- Author biography (100 word max):
- Member of the Chicago Writers Association?
- Submission formats available: electronic, print, or both?
- Requested reviewer #1:
- Requested reviewer #2:
- Requested reviewer #3: